вторник, 29 июня 2010 г.

i'm so excited

i'm so excited...on the 2nd of july i will move in to my brother's place in oxford and stay there for about 6 days. this is because school finishes on the 2nd but i would like to visit two unis in london on their open days which makes me need to stay. the decision of unis is the hard one i've got to take. for a week or so i've been spending hours and hours on google search engine, ucas website and universities' sites. it's funny how when i start typing 'www.yo..' for youtube the yor uni website comes up :) i've almost been desperate and stressed out with all this research. but i spoke to my tutor and she was so supporting of me and it made me feel better immediately. now i am so looking forward to living on my own for a week. just imagine..buying co-op food, magazines, going for a walk around the town and getting take-aways. :) amazing, huh?
also i might want to make some contact with my brother's friends as they live in the same house and i don't want to end up being locked up in my room for the whole day. i am also seeing my friend from ukraine on some of the days.
no more school, no more matron moaning about something i've got to do..and finally i've got to go home on the 8th of July. woo!

Комментариев нет: