воскресенье, 13 июня 2010 г.

diet obsession?

i've always been that kind of a diet girl. i really wasn't happy about my weight. not like some of the girls who weigh 45 kgs and say they're fat but i really had problems. my weight could fluctuate +- 15 kgs in just 2 weeks or so. and i never liked my body. i was always ashamed of it. living in 10 mins driving away from the sea i would go to the beach 2-3 times a year... right now i'm fine. i'm confident. i'm not anorexic skinny but i am far from being fat. i don't count calories, i eat real food. yesterday we were watching football and eating pizza. today i've been told by my brother that apparently as a girl i shouldn't be eating pizza often when i said i want to go to pizza hut. i should be taking care of my body so i had a salad when i was with him. when he left me i ate 2 kit-kats, a carrot cake and a sandwich. i know that sounds like a lot but really something has changed about me now. i don't want to be that obsessed-with-dieting girl. i don't want to eat lettuce for breakfast, lunch and dinner and work out 3 hours a day. i am so happy to eat something without thinking how many calories i have just consumed. to be absolutely honest, it sometimes gets to an act of showing off. i want everyone to see that i can eat whatever i like and i don't get fat. it somehow works for me. i can eat twice as much as a tall muscly man and then some other day i just won't eat as much because it feels like the right thing to do. one day i am active, the other day i don't move a lot. i used to go to the gym every day. now i'm over it i love my body, i got my belly button pierced the other day. now i am ready to be that confident girl with a hot body. i still generate my brain to thin i want to lose weight. because if i don't think that way, i'm afraid i might start gaining weight. it's always better for me to lose weight than to gain it. i'm not saying i'm perfect npw but at least i am not being as self-conscious and strict to myself as i used to be.

Комментариев нет: